Is Natalie Portman Secretly Married?
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP8 of 14
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin9 of 14
- Photo: US/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Doug Meszler / Splash News/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, ImagineMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 4:15:00 PM
- Black TV Producer Mistaken for Bank Robber: Beverly Hills PD 'Deeply Regrets' ErroMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:46:00 PM
- Ad Spending to Hit Record $172 Billion Next Year; Digital to Overtake in 2017MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
- Pierce Brosnan Spy Thriller 'November Man' Targets Older Action Fans at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Babel's' Adriana Barraza to Play Pablo Escobar's Mother in NetfMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Lake Bell to Direct 'The Emperor's Children' for Brian Grazer, Imagine
Something you'd like to tell us, Nat?
Natalie Portman made a resplendent return to the Academy Awards on Sunday one year after she triumphed with her Best Actress win for her searing performance in "Black Swan."
Back in February 2011, the star, now 30, was pregnant and engaged to her "Black Swan" choreographer Benjamin Millepied.
The handsome Frenchman, 34, was once again Portman's date at the 2012 bash as she presented the Best Actor award to "The Artist" star Jean Dujardin, and the happy parents of son Aleph, 7 months, were more affectionate than ever. (Portman wore a vintage red chiffon silk Christian Dior Couture gown with velvet polka-dot detail.) Both Portman and Millepied -- famously private about their relationship and son -- were wearing unexplained new rings on their wedding fingers.
Compared with pics from the 2011 Oscars, Portman's dazzling engagement ring appeared to be flanked by an additional band. Millepied, meanwhile, wore a simple silver band on his wedding finger. Portman's rep did not reply to a request for comment from Us Weekly.
During her Oscar acceptance speech last year, a tearful, pregnant Portman thanked "my beautiful love" at the podium. "He has now given me my most important role of my life."
The couple, who fell in love while making "Black Swan," announced they were engaged and expecting in late December 2010.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhat's Buzzing
From Crowd Ignite