Isabella Cruise: I See My Mom Nicole Kidman 'Sometimes'
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet1 of 5
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
It's easy to forget that Nicole Kidman is actually a mother of four. In addition to her young daughters with husband Keith Urban -- Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months -- the Oscar-winning actress shares kids Connor, 17, and Isabella, 19, with first husband Tom Cruise.
But Kidman, 44, hasn't been photographed with her older children in several years, suggesting an estrangement.
But budding artist Isabella (Bella to her pals) gave a rare interview about her relationship with Kidman.
PHOTOS: How Nicole's face has changed
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," she told Australia's New Idea magazine (excerpted in the Daily Mail). "I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Before moving to their own L.A. home, Isabella and her DJ brother lived with Cruise, 49, his wife of nearly six years Katie Holmes and their daughter Suri, 6. (Kidman and Cruise split in 2001 after 11 years together; she wed country singer Urban, 44, in 2006, and they split their time between Australia and Nashville.)
PHOTOS: Suri Cruise's fabulous life
"We're a very close family. I love all of our family," Isabella added.
"They live with Tom, which was their choice," Kidman said sadly of Connor and Bella in a late 2010 interview. "I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?"
Despite the distance between them, Kidman said she's extremely proud of how Cruise has raised Isabella and Connor in her absence.
"They are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people," she recently told the Associated Press. "So I'm not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite