Isabella Cruise: I See My Mom Nicole Kidman 'Sometimes'
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet1 of 5
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
It's easy to forget that Nicole Kidman is actually a mother of four. In addition to her young daughters with husband Keith Urban -- Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months -- the Oscar-winning actress shares kids Connor, 17, and Isabella, 19, with first husband Tom Cruise.
But Kidman, 44, hasn't been photographed with her older children in several years, suggesting an estrangement.
But budding artist Isabella (Bella to her pals) gave a rare interview about her relationship with Kidman.
PHOTOS: How Nicole's face has changed
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," she told Australia's New Idea magazine (excerpted in the Daily Mail). "I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Before moving to their own L.A. home, Isabella and her DJ brother lived with Cruise, 49, his wife of nearly six years Katie Holmes and their daughter Suri, 6. (Kidman and Cruise split in 2001 after 11 years together; she wed country singer Urban, 44, in 2006, and they split their time between Australia and Nashville.)
PHOTOS: Suri Cruise's fabulous life
"We're a very close family. I love all of our family," Isabella added.
"They live with Tom, which was their choice," Kidman said sadly of Connor and Bella in a late 2010 interview. "I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?"
Despite the distance between them, Kidman said she's extremely proud of how Cruise has raised Isabella and Connor in her absence.
"They are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people," she recently told the Associated Press. "So I'm not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite