Isabella Cruise: I See My Mom Nicole Kidman 'Sometimes'
- Photo: JKING/NHorsley/Fame Flynet1 of 5
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 5
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It's easy to forget that Nicole Kidman is actually a mother of four. In addition to her young daughters with husband Keith Urban -- Sunday Rose, 3, and Faith Margaret, 17 months -- the Oscar-winning actress shares kids Connor, 17, and Isabella, 19, with first husband Tom Cruise.
But Kidman, 44, hasn't been photographed with her older children in several years, suggesting an estrangement.
But budding artist Isabella (Bella to her pals) gave a rare interview about her relationship with Kidman.
PHOTOS: How Nicole's face has changed
"I love mom. She's my mom. She's great," she told Australia's New Idea magazine (excerpted in the Daily Mail). "I see her sometimes and I speak to her."
Before moving to their own L.A. home, Isabella and her DJ brother lived with Cruise, 49, his wife of nearly six years Katie Holmes and their daughter Suri, 6. (Kidman and Cruise split in 2001 after 11 years together; she wed country singer Urban, 44, in 2006, and they split their time between Australia and Nashville.)
PHOTOS: Suri Cruise's fabulous life
"We're a very close family. I love all of our family," Isabella added.
"They live with Tom, which was their choice," Kidman said sadly of Connor and Bella in a late 2010 interview. "I'd love them to live with us, but what can you do?"
Despite the distance between them, Kidman said she's extremely proud of how Cruise has raised Isabella and Connor in her absence.
"They are healthy and sane and together and are great, great people," she recently told the Associated Press. "So I'm not one of those people that needs to be reminded of what I have."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite