Is 'Teen Mom' star Amber pregnant?
- Photo: MTV/Promotional1 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional3 of 6
- Photo: Amber Portwood/Promotional4 of 6
- Photo: MTV/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Aviva Drescher Signs on to 'Real Housewives of New York' (Again)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:41:10 PM
- Ryan Seacrest, Simon Cowell React to Mentor Mike Darnell's Fox Exit MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:34:30 PM
- Cannes Deal Wrap: Weinstein Co., Lionsgate Score Sunny Sales at Rain-Drenched MarketMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 5:27:40 PM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody Schlock
By Molly McGonigle
Ever the controversial reality TV star, "Teen Mom"'s Amber Portwood is reportedly pregnant again.
RELATED: Supermom stories
A source tells Life & Style, that Portwood discovered the pregnancy while on a vacation with her on-again-off-again fiance and baby daddy Gary Shirley and their daughter Leah.
Shirley's friend Jordan Sanchez told Life & Style, "Yes, I've heard that Amber is pregnant. Amber does manipulate Gary. Pretending to be pregnant could just be another example of her trying to manipulate him and keep people interested in the show."
RELATED: Chic celebrity moms
This news comes on the heels of an open investigation into Amber Portwood's domestic assault for beating Shirley in front of their daughter during an episode of "Teen Mom."
RELATED: The best political signs
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite