Hugh Jackman feeds TV girl chocolate mouth-to-mouth
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: SKA/HSS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: C. Smith/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Bob Riha Jr/Promotional10 of 16
- Photo: CMELVIN/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Men's Fitness/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: StarTraks15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Hollywood hunk Hugh Jackman set a British TV presenter's heart racing when he briefly locked lips with her by feeding her chocolate mouth-to-mouth.
The "X-Men" star was interviewed by Alison Hammond on U.K. show This Morning on Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011, and she cheekily shocked the actor by asking him to feed her sweet treats while wearing boxing gloves.
Jackman gamely joined in the bizarre stunt but found it impossible to pick up the candies - so he stunned Hammond by popping one between his lips, pulling her close, and slipping it into her mouth.
As the Australian star performed the saucy move, the giggling presenter told viewers, "As far as I'm concerned, this interview finishes here!"
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite