Jada Pinkett Smith Drops $10,000 on Crystals
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 4
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
Jada Pinkett Smith loves crystals, and spent nearly $10,000 earlier this month at Crystalarium, a popular West Hollywood store, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.
Whether the actress just likes the beauty of crystals or believes in their healing power -- as do many Eastern cultures and native Hawaiian Islanders -- Will Smith's petite wife has long been a customer of the shop.
"She's bought quite a few items and even some books on the healing power of crystals," a source tells us.
MORE ON RADARONLINE.COM
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite