Jada Pinkett Smith says she's gained '8-10 Pounds,' hopes she'll fit in her Oscars dress
- Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: CELL20 TROV/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Tony Gentile/Reuters6 of 9
- Photo: Facebook/.7 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jada Pinkett Smith isn't worried about a little weight gain. In fact, she's happy to put on a few pounds! The "Hawthorne" actress, 42, even celebrated her self-described "fuller" figure by sharing a photo of it via Facebook earlier this week.
The picture shows Pinkett Smith flaunting her bod in head-to-toe form-fitting leather at the UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Feb. 22. She's flanked in the shot by her daughter, 13-year-old Willow Smith, and her husband of 16 years, Will Smith.
"My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I've gained, which is about...8-10 pounds," the mom of two wrote. "I think I will keep it."
"I like being a lil...fuller," she added, with a winky-face emoticon. "Let's just hope it will fit in the Oscars dress. Here's to loving our bodies by our own standards."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite