Jada Pinkett Smith says she's gained '8-10 Pounds,' hopes she'll fit in her Oscars dress
- Photo: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: CELL20 TROV/GSI4 of 9
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: Tony Gentile/Reuters6 of 9
- Photo: Facebook/.7 of 9
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Jada Pinkett Smith isn't worried about a little weight gain. In fact, she's happy to put on a few pounds! The "Hawthorne" actress, 42, even celebrated her self-described "fuller" figure by sharing a photo of it via Facebook earlier this week.
The picture shows Pinkett Smith flaunting her bod in head-to-toe form-fitting leather at the UFC 170 event at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Feb. 22. She's flanked in the shot by her daughter, 13-year-old Willow Smith, and her husband of 16 years, Will Smith.
"My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I've gained, which is about...8-10 pounds," the mom of two wrote. "I think I will keep it."
"I like being a lil...fuller," she added, with a winky-face emoticon. "Let's just hope it will fit in the Oscars dress. Here's to loving our bodies by our own standards."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite