Jaden Smith describes relationship with Kylie Jenner: 'It's pretty awesome'
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Jaden Smith is opening up about his fledgling relationship with Kylie Jenner for the very first time in the May issue of Wonderland magazine. In early March, Us Weekly exclusively reported that the 14-year-old "After Life" actor (son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) and the 15-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star (daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner) were dating.
"I was in L.A., we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden said of Kylie. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
Indeed, when Us broke the news of the new couple, a source said the young stars had "been friends forever."
In his Wonderland interview, Jaden also denied being turned away from Justin Bieber's 19th birthday party in London for being underage. "I went to his hotel. I gave him his Cartier. And then I went to see Kanye West perform," he says. "I got him the Love Bangle, not the watch. It cut him, but yeah, he thought it was cool."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite