Jaden Smith describes relationship with Kylie Jenner: 'It's pretty awesome'
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: Naked DatingMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:22:00 AM
- Sony Pictures Profits Rise Thanks to 'Spider-Man 2' and '22 Jump Street&aMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 5:37:00 AM
- New York Times Issues Response to Wikipedia Plagiarism ChargeMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:16:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Scores With Outrageous Twitter ReactionsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
- Justin Bieber Mocks Orlando Bloom With Weepy Photo: Hollywood Twitter Takes the BaitMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:29:00 PM
- Watch This Tonight: Naked Dating
Jaden Smith is opening up about his fledgling relationship with Kylie Jenner for the very first time in the May issue of Wonderland magazine. In early March, Us Weekly exclusively reported that the 14-year-old "After Life" actor (son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) and the 15-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star (daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner) were dating.
"I was in L.A., we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden said of Kylie. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
Indeed, when Us broke the news of the new couple, a source said the young stars had "been friends forever."
In his Wonderland interview, Jaden also denied being turned away from Justin Bieber's 19th birthday party in London for being underage. "I went to his hotel. I gave him his Cartier. And then I went to see Kanye West perform," he says. "I got him the Love Bangle, not the watch. It cut him, but yeah, he thought it was cool."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite