Jaden Smith describes relationship with Kylie Jenner: 'It's pretty awesome'
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Jaden Smith is opening up about his fledgling relationship with Kylie Jenner for the very first time in the May issue of Wonderland magazine. In early March, Us Weekly exclusively reported that the 14-year-old "After Life" actor (son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) and the 15-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star (daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner) were dating.
"I was in L.A., we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden said of Kylie. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
Indeed, when Us broke the news of the new couple, a source said the young stars had "been friends forever."
In his Wonderland interview, Jaden also denied being turned away from Justin Bieber's 19th birthday party in London for being underage. "I went to his hotel. I gave him his Cartier. And then I went to see Kanye West perform," he says. "I got him the Love Bangle, not the watch. It cut him, but yeah, he thought it was cool."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite