Jaden Smith describes relationship with Kylie Jenner: 'It's pretty awesome'
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 12
- Photo: Palace Lee/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Photofab/StarTraks5 of 12
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 12
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: AP1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Jaden Smith is opening up about his fledgling relationship with Kylie Jenner for the very first time in the May issue of Wonderland magazine. In early March, Us Weekly exclusively reported that the 14-year-old "After Life" actor (son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) and the 15-year-old "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star (daughter of Bruce and Kris Jenner) were dating.
"I was in L.A., we were all hanging out. Then I went to New York and she came too, then she came here [to London] and surprised me, so that's pretty baller," Jaden said of Kylie. "She's one of my best friends. It's pretty awesome."
Indeed, when Us broke the news of the new couple, a source said the young stars had "been friends forever."
In his Wonderland interview, Jaden also denied being turned away from Justin Bieber's 19th birthday party in London for being underage. "I went to his hotel. I gave him his Cartier. And then I went to see Kanye West perform," he says. "I got him the Love Bangle, not the watch. It cut him, but yeah, he thought it was cool."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite