Jaimie Alexander thanks Peter Facinelli on 30th birthday
- Photo: @jaimiealexander/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: David Diaz/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: David Diaz/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Joyeux Anniversaire, Jaimie! Peter Facinelli threw his girlfriend Jaimie Alexander a surprise party on March 10 to celebrate her 30th birthday, at El Floridita in Hollywood, Calif., where the couple and close pals danced the night away, multiple observers tell Us Weekly.
"Jaimie arrived with Peter and was so happy, she was definitely surprised," one eyewitness tells Us of Facinelli's big reveal. According to another pal, the couple and company partook in salsa dancing lessons with an instructor before hitting the floor to flaunt their new moves.
"Peter and Jaimie, of course, danced together -- and they were really good!" the onlooker exclaims. "The dancing didn't stop there," continues the eyewitness. "Peter, Jaimie and their whole party were dancing all night and looked like they were having a lot of fun."
According to another source, the "Twilight" hunk, 40, planned the party with the help of Alexander's friends. "Jaimie loves to dance so it was the perfect place," the source says. "All her friends were there. They surprised her with a birthday cake and Peter held her hand."
An infatuated Facinelli posted a cute photo from the bash on Tuesday in which his girlfriend blows out the sparkling candle atop her chocolate cake. "Jaimie seemed so happy all night while celebrating her birthday with Peter and her friends," the source explains.
Indeed, Alexander expressed her happiness on her actual birthday, March 12, by posting a photo with her beau from her surprise 3-0 bash. "Thank you @peterfacinelli for making my birthday (and everyday) so special," she wrote.
Facinelli and Alexander made their debut as a couple at the November 2012 premiere of "Twilight: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2." (Facinelli and wife Jennie Garth announced their split after 11 years of marriage back in March 2012.) Since then, the two have been inseparable at red carpet events and via social media.
"It was a blast," another party guest tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite