Jaimie Alexander thanks Peter Facinelli on 30th birthday
- Photo: @jaimiealexander/Instagram1 of 10
- Photo: David Diaz/Promotional2 of 10
- Photo: David Diaz/Promotional3 of 10
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage7 of 10
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Joyeux Anniversaire, Jaimie! Peter Facinelli threw his girlfriend Jaimie Alexander a surprise party on March 10 to celebrate her 30th birthday, at El Floridita in Hollywood, Calif., where the couple and close pals danced the night away, multiple observers tell Us Weekly.
"Jaimie arrived with Peter and was so happy, she was definitely surprised," one eyewitness tells Us of Facinelli's big reveal. According to another pal, the couple and company partook in salsa dancing lessons with an instructor before hitting the floor to flaunt their new moves.
"Peter and Jaimie, of course, danced together -- and they were really good!" the onlooker exclaims. "The dancing didn't stop there," continues the eyewitness. "Peter, Jaimie and their whole party were dancing all night and looked like they were having a lot of fun."
According to another source, the "Twilight" hunk, 40, planned the party with the help of Alexander's friends. "Jaimie loves to dance so it was the perfect place," the source says. "All her friends were there. They surprised her with a birthday cake and Peter held her hand."
An infatuated Facinelli posted a cute photo from the bash on Tuesday in which his girlfriend blows out the sparkling candle atop her chocolate cake. "Jaimie seemed so happy all night while celebrating her birthday with Peter and her friends," the source explains.
Indeed, Alexander expressed her happiness on her actual birthday, March 12, by posting a photo with her beau from her surprise 3-0 bash. "Thank you @peterfacinelli for making my birthday (and everyday) so special," she wrote.
Facinelli and Alexander made their debut as a couple at the November 2012 premiere of "Twilight: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2." (Facinelli and wife Jennie Garth announced their split after 11 years of marriage back in March 2012.) Since then, the two have been inseparable at red carpet events and via social media.
"It was a blast," another party guest tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite