- Photo: USMagazine1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Citadelnow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
The new issue of Us Weekly features the wholesome-appearing honeys strolling hand in hand and "looking more smitten than ever" during a "romantic" Thanksgiving in Brooklyn.
(And by "looking more smitten than ever," it means "walking with matching goofy smiles.")
"Jake & Taylor in love!" trumpets the mag. "From secret dates to private weekends with the parents -- after just five weeks!"
It seems the twosome is "heating up" and Swift is "love-struck" by Gyllenhaal, whose sister, Maggie, lives in Brooklyn and presumably hosted Turkey Day festivities.
"She loves his family and he loves hers," kvells a Taylor insider.
And it's shaping up to be a big month for the pair. Taylor turns 21 on Dec. 13 (hence all the java sightings), while Jake hits the big 3-0 on Dec. 19. That means she'll be able to toast his milestone with champagne.
RELATED VIDEO: Jaylor hit Nashville
On Tuesday morning, Swiftenhaal popped into the Frothy Monkey coffee shop in Nashville, says People magazine, where Jake ordered a cappuccino with maple syrup (yes, we, too, were desperate to know his drink of choice). A few days earlier, they fueled up at the Fido café.
"They were not trying to be discreet by any means," says a coffeehouse spy. "They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite