- Photo: USMagazine1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Citadelnow/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:13:00 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Nas Cuts Homophobic 'Illmatic' Lyrics at Tribeca Film Festival
By Kat Giantis
The new issue of Us Weekly features the wholesome-appearing honeys strolling hand in hand and "looking more smitten than ever" during a "romantic" Thanksgiving in Brooklyn.
(And by "looking more smitten than ever," it means "walking with matching goofy smiles.")
"Jake & Taylor in love!" trumpets the mag. "From secret dates to private weekends with the parents -- after just five weeks!"
It seems the twosome is "heating up" and Swift is "love-struck" by Gyllenhaal, whose sister, Maggie, lives in Brooklyn and presumably hosted Turkey Day festivities.
"She loves his family and he loves hers," kvells a Taylor insider.
And it's shaping up to be a big month for the pair. Taylor turns 21 on Dec. 13 (hence all the java sightings), while Jake hits the big 3-0 on Dec. 19. That means she'll be able to toast his milestone with champagne.
RELATED VIDEO: Jaylor hit Nashville
On Tuesday morning, Swiftenhaal popped into the Frothy Monkey coffee shop in Nashville, says People magazine, where Jake ordered a cappuccino with maple syrup (yes, we, too, were desperate to know his drink of choice). A few days earlier, they fueled up at the Fido café.
"They were not trying to be discreet by any means," says a coffeehouse spy. "They were definitely a couple. They looked very happy."
From Crowd Ignite