- Photo: Amy Sancetta/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Gabriel Bouys / AFP/GettyImages.com3 of 9
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com4 of 9
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:38:00 PM
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Reality Show Debuts to 693,000 ViewersMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:31:00 PM
- 'True Detective' Ends Season With Ratings HighMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:15:00 PM
- 'Raising Hope' Canceled by Fox After 4 SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Fox News Anchor Alisyn Camerota OutMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.
By Kat Giantis
As reports fly that Reese Witherspoon has a new flame in CAA agent Jim Toth, Jake Gyllenhaal has suddenly become Mr. Popularity with the ladies.
First up: his hang-time last weekend with G4 hottie Olivia Munn, who was most recently linked with "Star Trek" captain Chris Pine. E! News reports Gyllenhaal chitchatted with the dark-haired looker during Saturday's Night Before Oscars bash at the Beverly Hills Hotel after being introduced by mutual pal Jamie Foxx (huh, random).
RELATED: See more pics of Jake Gyllenhaal
"Once they met, Jake didn't leave her side the entire night," relays a spy. "They looked like they were having fun, both laughing a lot."
The pair later moved their tête-à-tête to Soho House, but, a mole downplays, "nothing happened romantically." Still, they supposedly exchanged digits with an eye toward getting together "soon."
Meanwhile, armchair matchmakers are attempting to will a relationship between Gyllenhaal and his Oscar night co-presenter, Rachel McAdams, into existence.
Sure, they looked adorable onstage, but is there potential for a love connection, or is this just a case of the public casting around for a new dream couple who we can dub with an annoying nickname (we're partial to McGyllenhaal)?
The evidence remains circumstantial, at best: During a backstage interview with Oprah regular Nate Berkus, the buzz cut-sporting star of the forthcoming big-budget flick "Prince of Persia" held the actress's pink purse. Also, he introduced her to a pal by joking, "This is Rachel McAdams, she's the mother of my child!"
Life & Style adds that McAdams had her sister switch seats in the audience so she could sit next to Gyllenhaal and (fresh breath alert!) popped a mint in her mouth while sharing a laugh with him.
Like we said, circumstantial at best.
Meanwhile, is Rachel's ex-boyfriend and "Notebook" leading man, Ryan Gosling, moving on? Head over to the Romance Report for more on that ...
Read more Hot Gossip
From Crowd Ignite