Jake Gyllenhaal's girlfriend Alyssa Miller: 'Things are good'
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Dynamite/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
So happy together! Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller have been dating for four months now and are still going strong. At the Angel Ball at Cipriani Wall Street in New York on Oct. 29, the 24-year-old Sports Illustrated model opened up to Us Weekly about her relationship with the 32-year-old actor.
"Things are good," the gorgeous brunette shared with a big smile.
Miller told Us that she and Gyllenhaal really enjoying cooking together. "I have people over all the time and we cook," she said. "I love having people over socially and cooking dinner parties."
Though she does love cooking, Miller said she hasn't taught her boyfriend any dishes. "He's the teacher," she said with a laugh.
Gyllenhaal recently debuted a dramatically slimmer physique for his role as a struggling, freelance crime reporter in the upcoming thriller, "Nightcrawler." "I knew that [my character] was literally and figuratively hungry," he explained to Us of wanting to lose weight for the film.
But Miller's cooking was probably only helping Gyllenhaal reach his lean, mean goal. "I've been cooking really clean and healthy," she told Us. "I've been making a lot of quinoa dishes."
In addition to doing ballet for exercise and running "as much" as she can, Miller also follows a diet plan. "My rule is 80/20," she shared. "80 percent is good and in control and super strict and then the other 20 percent you're social and you splurge."
Gyllenhaal, who has previously dated Taylor Swift, Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon, seems to share a mutual love of fitness with Miller. A source told Us that the couple started dating in late June after meeting "at their gym." Gyllenhaal is also frequently spotted taking classes at SoulCycle. The "End of Watch" actor met his last girlfriend, Sports Illustrated model Emily DiDonato, at the spin studio in Manhattan in fall 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite