Jake Gyllenhaal's girlfriend Alyssa Miller: 'Things are good'
- Photo: Wylde/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Dynamite/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Flynet3 of 8
- Photo: BJJ/Fame Flynet4 of 8
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Andy Kropa/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
So happy together! Jake Gyllenhaal and Alyssa Miller have been dating for four months now and are still going strong. At the Angel Ball at Cipriani Wall Street in New York on Oct. 29, the 24-year-old Sports Illustrated model opened up to Us Weekly about her relationship with the 32-year-old actor.
"Things are good," the gorgeous brunette shared with a big smile.
Miller told Us that she and Gyllenhaal really enjoying cooking together. "I have people over all the time and we cook," she said. "I love having people over socially and cooking dinner parties."
Though she does love cooking, Miller said she hasn't taught her boyfriend any dishes. "He's the teacher," she said with a laugh.
Gyllenhaal recently debuted a dramatically slimmer physique for his role as a struggling, freelance crime reporter in the upcoming thriller, "Nightcrawler." "I knew that [my character] was literally and figuratively hungry," he explained to Us of wanting to lose weight for the film.
But Miller's cooking was probably only helping Gyllenhaal reach his lean, mean goal. "I've been cooking really clean and healthy," she told Us. "I've been making a lot of quinoa dishes."
In addition to doing ballet for exercise and running "as much" as she can, Miller also follows a diet plan. "My rule is 80/20," she shared. "80 percent is good and in control and super strict and then the other 20 percent you're social and you splurge."
Gyllenhaal, who has previously dated Taylor Swift, Kirsten Dunst and Reese Witherspoon, seems to share a mutual love of fitness with Miller. A source told Us that the couple started dating in late June after meeting "at their gym." Gyllenhaal is also frequently spotted taking classes at SoulCycle. The "End of Watch" actor met his last girlfriend, Sports Illustrated model Emily DiDonato, at the spin studio in Manhattan in fall 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite