James Franco Splits With Girlfriend of Five Years
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/NBC/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Animal Planet/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: JamesFranco2011/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- American Idol's Emily Piriz: The Judges "Have Been a Little Harder On Us This YearMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Oprah's Harpo Films to Adapt Book Club Selection 'The Invention of Wings'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:53:00 AM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising Drive
James Franco has a new task on his mile-long to-do list: Get a new girlfriend.
The industrious actor, writer, artist and student has parted ways with Ahna O'Reilly, his actress girlfriend of five years.
"It's over," Franco, 33, admits in the August issue of Playboy (excerpted in the New York Daily News). In addition to his busy movie career, the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" star has famously been pursuing multiple degrees at Yale, NYU, Columbia and other schools -- not to mention a stint on TV soap "General Hospital."
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years," Franco says of O'Reilly. "Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her."
Before he and O'Reilly began dating in 2006, Franco romanced actress Marla Sokoloff. He has also been romantically linked to Sienna Miller.
O'Reilly has appeared in films like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," and this summer's "The Help," plus TV's "CSI: NY" and "The Vampire Diaries."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite