James Franco Splits With Girlfriend of Five Years
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/NBC/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Animal Planet/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: JamesFranco2011/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:32:41 AM
- Malcolm McDowell Joins Gael Garcia Bernal in 'Mozart in the Jungle'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 6:15:10 AM
- 'Decoding Annie Parker' Starring Helen Hunt, Samantha Morton Picked Up By eOne FilMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:57:26 PM
- 'Anchorman' Ron Burgundy ESPN Gig Canceled Due to Jameis Winston CoverageMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:47:39 PM
- Song Smashup Showdown: Which 2013 Year-End Pop Music Collaboration Is Best?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 6:39:52 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer: Green Goblin Takes Center Stage (Video)
James Franco has a new task on his mile-long to-do list: Get a new girlfriend.
The industrious actor, writer, artist and student has parted ways with Ahna O'Reilly, his actress girlfriend of five years.
"It's over," Franco, 33, admits in the August issue of Playboy (excerpted in the New York Daily News). In addition to his busy movie career, the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" star has famously been pursuing multiple degrees at Yale, NYU, Columbia and other schools -- not to mention a stint on TV soap "General Hospital."
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years," Franco says of O'Reilly. "Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her."
Before he and O'Reilly began dating in 2006, Franco romanced actress Marla Sokoloff. He has also been romantically linked to Sienna Miller.
O'Reilly has appeared in films like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," and this summer's "The Help," plus TV's "CSI: NY" and "The Vampire Diaries."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCause of Death
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite