James Franco Splits With Girlfriend of Five Years
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/NBC/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 16
- Photo: INB/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: MGM/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Victoria Will/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Animal Planet/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: NBC Universal/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: JamesFranco2011/Promotional14 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
James Franco has a new task on his mile-long to-do list: Get a new girlfriend.
The industrious actor, writer, artist and student has parted ways with Ahna O'Reilly, his actress girlfriend of five years.
"It's over," Franco, 33, admits in the August issue of Playboy (excerpted in the New York Daily News). In addition to his busy movie career, the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" star has famously been pursuing multiple degrees at Yale, NYU, Columbia and other schools -- not to mention a stint on TV soap "General Hospital."
"We'd been living together in L.A. and then came to New York to go school for two years," Franco says of O'Reilly. "Then I signed up for more school at Yale. I think that was it for her."
Before he and O'Reilly began dating in 2006, Franco romanced actress Marla Sokoloff. He has also been romantically linked to Sienna Miller.
O'Reilly has appeared in films like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall," and this summer's "The Help," plus TV's "CSI: NY" and "The Vampire Diaries."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBabies of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite