James Gandolfini's wife, Deborah Lin, steps out in L.A.
- Photo: FRIOLO, MRM, Bryan/NPG1 of 11
- Photo: Roscoe/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/Last Chance Animal Rescue/.6 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.7 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Jill Connelly/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
A somber-looking Deborah Lin, widow of the late James Gandolfini, stepped out on Friday, shopping at several stores in Los Angeles.
Lin, wearing a ballet flats, gray shorts and a white blouse, was photographed at Bloomingdale's and Macy's, looking at a black jacket and a small white shirt for her 9-month-old daughter, Liliana, whom she welcomed with Gandolfini in October.
The former model, who wed Gandolfini in 2008, was on vacation in Rome, Italy with family and her 51-year-old husband when he suffered a heart attack at their hotel room.
As Us Weekly reported on Friday, June 21, the star's manager confirmed that Gandolfini's 13-year-old son, Michael, found his father father collapsed and immediately alerted hotel staff. The actor was transported to the Policlinico Umberto I hospital, with Dr. Claudio Modini telling Reuters and other outlets that paramedics attempted in vain to revive Gandolfini en route to the medical center.
"The resuscitation maneuvers, including heart massage, continued for 40 minutes and then, seeing no electric activity from the heart, this was interrupted and we declared James dead," Dr. Modini said.
An autopsy confirmed that Gandolfini died of natural causes after suffering a heart attack, and found "that nothing else was found in his system."
The body of the three-time Emmy winner and former Sopranos star is expected to be flown back to NYC soon, with a funeral expected late next week.
"We hope that it will be on Thursday, Friday, latest Saturday. [It] is up to the Italian authorities to decide how quickly," family friend Michael Kobold told reporters on Friday.
Lin and Gandolfini made their first public appearance in March 2007 for the NYC premiere of the second half of the final season of "The Sopranos" and got engaged in late 2007.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite