James Gandolfini's wife, Deborah Lin, steps out in L.A.
- Photo: FRIOLO, MRM, Bryan/NPG1 of 11
- Photo: Roscoe/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/Last Chance Animal Rescue/.6 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.7 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Jill Connelly/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
A somber-looking Deborah Lin, widow of the late James Gandolfini, stepped out on Friday, shopping at several stores in Los Angeles.
Lin, wearing a ballet flats, gray shorts and a white blouse, was photographed at Bloomingdale's and Macy's, looking at a black jacket and a small white shirt for her 9-month-old daughter, Liliana, whom she welcomed with Gandolfini in October.
The former model, who wed Gandolfini in 2008, was on vacation in Rome, Italy with family and her 51-year-old husband when he suffered a heart attack at their hotel room.
As Us Weekly reported on Friday, June 21, the star's manager confirmed that Gandolfini's 13-year-old son, Michael, found his father father collapsed and immediately alerted hotel staff. The actor was transported to the Policlinico Umberto I hospital, with Dr. Claudio Modini telling Reuters and other outlets that paramedics attempted in vain to revive Gandolfini en route to the medical center.
"The resuscitation maneuvers, including heart massage, continued for 40 minutes and then, seeing no electric activity from the heart, this was interrupted and we declared James dead," Dr. Modini said.
An autopsy confirmed that Gandolfini died of natural causes after suffering a heart attack, and found "that nothing else was found in his system."
The body of the three-time Emmy winner and former Sopranos star is expected to be flown back to NYC soon, with a funeral expected late next week.
"We hope that it will be on Thursday, Friday, latest Saturday. [It] is up to the Italian authorities to decide how quickly," family friend Michael Kobold told reporters on Friday.
Lin and Gandolfini made their first public appearance in March 2007 for the NYC premiere of the second half of the final season of "The Sopranos" and got engaged in late 2007.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite