James Gandolfini's wife, Deborah Lin, steps out in L.A.
- Photo: FRIOLO, MRM, Bryan/NPG1 of 11
- Photo: Roscoe/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/Last Chance Animal Rescue/.6 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.7 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Jill Connelly/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
A somber-looking Deborah Lin, widow of the late James Gandolfini, stepped out on Friday, shopping at several stores in Los Angeles.
Lin, wearing a ballet flats, gray shorts and a white blouse, was photographed at Bloomingdale's and Macy's, looking at a black jacket and a small white shirt for her 9-month-old daughter, Liliana, whom she welcomed with Gandolfini in October.
The former model, who wed Gandolfini in 2008, was on vacation in Rome, Italy with family and her 51-year-old husband when he suffered a heart attack at their hotel room.
As Us Weekly reported on Friday, June 21, the star's manager confirmed that Gandolfini's 13-year-old son, Michael, found his father father collapsed and immediately alerted hotel staff. The actor was transported to the Policlinico Umberto I hospital, with Dr. Claudio Modini telling Reuters and other outlets that paramedics attempted in vain to revive Gandolfini en route to the medical center.
"The resuscitation maneuvers, including heart massage, continued for 40 minutes and then, seeing no electric activity from the heart, this was interrupted and we declared James dead," Dr. Modini said.
An autopsy confirmed that Gandolfini died of natural causes after suffering a heart attack, and found "that nothing else was found in his system."
The body of the three-time Emmy winner and former Sopranos star is expected to be flown back to NYC soon, with a funeral expected late next week.
"We hope that it will be on Thursday, Friday, latest Saturday. [It] is up to the Italian authorities to decide how quickly," family friend Michael Kobold told reporters on Friday.
Lin and Gandolfini made their first public appearance in March 2007 for the NYC premiere of the second half of the final season of "The Sopranos" and got engaged in late 2007.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite