James Gandolfini's wife, Deborah Lin, steps out in L.A.
- Photo: FRIOLO, MRM, Bryan/NPG1 of 11
- Photo: Roscoe/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Splash News3 of 11
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet4 of 11
- Photo: Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: Facebook/Last Chance Animal Rescue/.6 of 11
- Photo: Patrick McMullan/.7 of 11
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage8 of 11
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.9 of 11
- Photo: Jill Connelly/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are Leaked
A somber-looking Deborah Lin, widow of the late James Gandolfini, stepped out on Friday, shopping at several stores in Los Angeles.
Lin, wearing a ballet flats, gray shorts and a white blouse, was photographed at Bloomingdale's and Macy's, looking at a black jacket and a small white shirt for her 9-month-old daughter, Liliana, whom she welcomed with Gandolfini in October.
The former model, who wed Gandolfini in 2008, was on vacation in Rome, Italy with family and her 51-year-old husband when he suffered a heart attack at their hotel room.
As Us Weekly reported on Friday, June 21, the star's manager confirmed that Gandolfini's 13-year-old son, Michael, found his father father collapsed and immediately alerted hotel staff. The actor was transported to the Policlinico Umberto I hospital, with Dr. Claudio Modini telling Reuters and other outlets that paramedics attempted in vain to revive Gandolfini en route to the medical center.
"The resuscitation maneuvers, including heart massage, continued for 40 minutes and then, seeing no electric activity from the heart, this was interrupted and we declared James dead," Dr. Modini said.
An autopsy confirmed that Gandolfini died of natural causes after suffering a heart attack, and found "that nothing else was found in his system."
The body of the three-time Emmy winner and former Sopranos star is expected to be flown back to NYC soon, with a funeral expected late next week.
"We hope that it will be on Thursday, Friday, latest Saturday. [It] is up to the Italian authorities to decide how quickly," family friend Michael Kobold told reporters on Friday.
Lin and Gandolfini made their first public appearance in March 2007 for the NYC premiere of the second half of the final season of "The Sopranos" and got engaged in late 2007.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite