James Marsden welcomes baby boy!
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: .2 of 10
- Photo: Spartano/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Zeus/Apollo/Fame Pictures4 of 10
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: PhamousFotos/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images North America8 of 10
- Photo: Promotional9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
James Marsden is a proud papa once again.
The 39-year-old actor became a third-time father when Brazilian model Rose Costa gave birth to a baby boy, William Luca Costa-Marsden, on Dec. 14, in Los Angeles, a source confirms to Us Weekly.
Marsden -- already dad to son Jack, 11, and daughter Mary, 6, with ex-wife Lisa Linde -- dated Costa for a short time after his split with Linde, who filed for divorce in September 2011 after 11 years of marriage. Reports that the model was pregnant with the actor's baby first surfaced in June.
Incidentally, the actor's character on "30 Rock" is getting ready for fatherhood, too: He recently married Liz Lemon (played by Tina Fey) so the two could adopt a child together.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite