James' rep: 'There are no sex tapes'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Clint Brewer/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: WENN4 of 7
- Photo: Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in SarajevMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 11:31:43 AM
- Rick Santorum Compares Obamacare to Apartheid, on Night of Mandela's Death (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:38 AM
- Sony Taps Michael De Luca as President of ProductionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:11:33 AM
- Ron Burgundy Thinks 24-Hour News Is 'Stupid' in 'Anchorman 2 Clip (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:03:17 AM
- Starz Adds 'Amadeus' Actor Simon Callow to 'Outlander' CastMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:40:13 AM
- 'Twice Born' Review: Penélope Cruz and Emile Hirsch as Twits Under Fire in Sarajev
The "Blind Side" star walked out on James and left the couple's marital home in March when allegations of his infidelities first surfaced.
RELATED VIDEO: Jesse tussles with the paparazzi
On Tuesday, Bullock's aides spoke out against claims that James possesses a graphic sex tape featuring the actress, which he could possibly use as leverage in a divorce case.
Now James' rep has cleared up Internet reports which suggest he's recorded several tapes with mistresses featuring Nazi-themed paraphernalia.
A rep for James tells People.com, "The claims of sex tapes are untrue and completely fabricated."
James, believed to be receiving treatment in an Arizona facility, was shamed last month by the online leak of a photo in which he poses as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
RELATED: See more Sandra pics
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNothing to Hide
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite