James Righton Acts Like 'Lovestruck Puppy' Around Fiancee Keira Knightley
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: TILLENDOVE/Bauer-Griffin5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Sure, Keira Knightley was initially attracted to the bad-boy rocker behavior of James Righton, 28.
Then the actress, 27, learned she could bring out a softer side of the Klaxons' keyboardist. "He can turn into this lovestruck puppy around her," a mutual pal tells Us Weekly of the couple, who announced their engagement in May.
The proposal was the result of a full-on campaign by his guy friends, says the pal, after they worried Knightley would slip away.
"Honestly, they're good for each other," says the confidant. "They love being engaged."
Prior to meeting Righton, Knightley dated actor Rupert Friend for more than five years; she confirmed the end of their relationship in December 2010.
The "Anna Karenina" star and the rocker's romance was first made public after they were photographed kissing in an East London park last April. According to reports, they were introduced by mutual pal Alexa Chung.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite