James Righton Acts Like 'Lovestruck Puppy' Around Fiancee Keira Knightley
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: TILLENDOVE/Bauer-Griffin5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
Sure, Keira Knightley was initially attracted to the bad-boy rocker behavior of James Righton, 28.
Then the actress, 27, learned she could bring out a softer side of the Klaxons' keyboardist. "He can turn into this lovestruck puppy around her," a mutual pal tells Us Weekly of the couple, who announced their engagement in May.
The proposal was the result of a full-on campaign by his guy friends, says the pal, after they worried Knightley would slip away.
"Honestly, they're good for each other," says the confidant. "They love being engaged."
Prior to meeting Righton, Knightley dated actor Rupert Friend for more than five years; she confirmed the end of their relationship in December 2010.
The "Anna Karenina" star and the rocker's romance was first made public after they were photographed kissing in an East London park last April. According to reports, they were introduced by mutual pal Alexa Chung.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite