James Righton Acts Like 'Lovestruck Puppy' Around Fiancee Keira Knightley
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks2 of 10
- Photo: WENN/Invision/AP3 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: TILLENDOVE/Bauer-Griffin5 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: MATT DUNHAM/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Sure, Keira Knightley was initially attracted to the bad-boy rocker behavior of James Righton, 28.
Then the actress, 27, learned she could bring out a softer side of the Klaxons' keyboardist. "He can turn into this lovestruck puppy around her," a mutual pal tells Us Weekly of the couple, who announced their engagement in May.
The proposal was the result of a full-on campaign by his guy friends, says the pal, after they worried Knightley would slip away.
"Honestly, they're good for each other," says the confidant. "They love being engaged."
Prior to meeting Righton, Knightley dated actor Rupert Friend for more than five years; she confirmed the end of their relationship in December 2010.
The "Anna Karenina" star and the rocker's romance was first made public after they were photographed kissing in an East London park last April. According to reports, they were introduced by mutual pal Alexa Chung.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kristen Stewart, Paula Abdul, and Kim Kardashian all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
Find out why Lena Dunham, Jaden Smith, and Rihanna need fashion resolutions for 2014.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite