Jamie Foxx's Sister Named Is Down Syndrome Ambassador
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: .2 of 16
- Photo: Starbux/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: © Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt/.6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: AB5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Simon Cardwell/Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Fox/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures15 of 16
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Oscar winner Jamie Foxx's sister DeOndra Dixon has been appointed the 2011 Ambassador for the Global Down Syndrome Foundation.
RELATED: Jamie and more celebs out and about
Foxx, whose younger sister DeOndra Dixon suffers from the condition, has been a longtime supporter of the organization and recently took the stage with his sibling at a charity fundraiser in Denver.
Foxx says that although their relationship is sometimes "challenging," he wouldn't trade it for anything.
He tells People magazine, "One thing people may not understand is that the person with special needs, the love that they give you is unfiltered. There is nothing in the way of them loving you and there is nothing in the way of them being upset with you either. You really get the true individual. It's challenging, but it is moments like this that make it all work. She's a superstar now."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite