Jamie Foxx's Sister Named Is Down Syndrome Ambassador
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: .2 of 16
- Photo: Starbux/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: © Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt/.6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: AB5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Simon Cardwell/Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Fox/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Oscar winner Jamie Foxx's sister DeOndra Dixon has been appointed the 2011 Ambassador for the Global Down Syndrome Foundation.
RELATED: Jamie and more celebs out and about
Foxx, whose younger sister DeOndra Dixon suffers from the condition, has been a longtime supporter of the organization and recently took the stage with his sibling at a charity fundraiser in Denver.
Foxx says that although their relationship is sometimes "challenging," he wouldn't trade it for anything.
He tells People magazine, "One thing people may not understand is that the person with special needs, the love that they give you is unfiltered. There is nothing in the way of them loving you and there is nothing in the way of them being upset with you either. You really get the true individual. It's challenging, but it is moments like this that make it all work. She's a superstar now."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite