Jamie Foxx's Sister Named Is Down Syndrome Ambassador
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: .2 of 16
- Photo: Starbux/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.4 of 16
- Photo: © Rob Kim/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Craig Barritt/.6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: AB5/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Simon Cardwell/Sony Pictures9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Fox/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: RWO/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Universal Pictures15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Oscar winner Jamie Foxx's sister DeOndra Dixon has been appointed the 2011 Ambassador for the Global Down Syndrome Foundation.
RELATED: Jamie and more celebs out and about
Foxx, whose younger sister DeOndra Dixon suffers from the condition, has been a longtime supporter of the organization and recently took the stage with his sibling at a charity fundraiser in Denver.
Foxx says that although their relationship is sometimes "challenging," he wouldn't trade it for anything.
He tells People magazine, "One thing people may not understand is that the person with special needs, the love that they give you is unfiltered. There is nothing in the way of them loving you and there is nothing in the way of them being upset with you either. You really get the true individual. It's challenging, but it is moments like this that make it all work. She's a superstar now."
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite