Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged to Cutter Dykstra: See her engagement ring!
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 8
- Photo: @jaime_sigs/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: Cutter Dykstra/Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Jamie-Lynn Sigler is a bride-to-be! The actress announced on Twitter Monday, Jan. 28 that she is engaged to Washington Nationals infielder Cutter Dykstra.
So this just happened . . . " Sigler, 31, wrote with a picture of herself showing off her huge diamond engagement ring while riding in a car with her new fiance. "She said yes!!" Dykstra, 23, also tweeted with the same picture.
The actress' rep confirms the engagement news to Us Weekly and a source tells Us that Sigler is "over the moon."
"Jamie couldn't be happier. Cutter is the perfect guy for her," the source adds. "Although they have only been together for a year, they both know that this is it for both of them. They are both on cloud nine as are their families and friends."
Sigler and Dykstra, who is the son of former Mets star Lenny Dykstra, went public with their romance in March 2012. This will be the second marriage for the Sopranos star. She was previously married to her manager A.J. DiScala from 2003 to 2005.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite