Jamie-Lynn Sigler is engaged to Cutter Dykstra: See her engagement ring!
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America1 of 8
- Photo: @jaime_sigs/Instagram2 of 8
- Photo: Cutter Dykstra/Twitter3 of 8
- Photo: WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Sara Jaye Weiss/StarTraks5 of 8
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Jamie-Lynn Sigler is a bride-to-be! The actress announced on Twitter Monday, Jan. 28 that she is engaged to Washington Nationals infielder Cutter Dykstra.
So this just happened . . . " Sigler, 31, wrote with a picture of herself showing off her huge diamond engagement ring while riding in a car with her new fiance. "She said yes!!" Dykstra, 23, also tweeted with the same picture.
The actress' rep confirms the engagement news to Us Weekly and a source tells Us that Sigler is "over the moon."
"Jamie couldn't be happier. Cutter is the perfect guy for her," the source adds. "Although they have only been together for a year, they both know that this is it for both of them. They are both on cloud nine as are their families and friends."
Sigler and Dykstra, who is the son of former Mets star Lenny Dykstra, went public with their romance in March 2012. This will be the second marriage for the Sopranos star. She was previously married to her manager A.J. DiScala from 2003 to 2005.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite