Janeane Garofalo married for 20 years without knowing it
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: E PABLO KOSMICKI/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Touchstone Pictures/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Eureka Pictures/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Actress/comedienne Janeane Garofalo was married for 20 years without knowing it after drunkenly tying the knot in Las Vegas with a boyfriend in the 1990s.
RELATED: Stars Who Wed in Vegas
The "West Wing" star exchanged vows with "The Big Bang Theory" producer Rob Cohen at a drive-through chapel two decades ago in Sin City, but they didn't realize the wedding was for real until the TV executive started making plans to marry his new fiancee.
RELATED: What Happens in Vegas ...
The pair's divorce finally came through on Saturday, shortly before they met up at the New York Comedy Festival as part of a reunion of workers on "The Ben Stiller Show," the actor's 1990s comedy sketch series.
Garofalo tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Rob and I got married, for real, which we had to have a notary dissolve [it] not 30 minutes before we got here tonight. We were married for 20 years until this evening ... We got married drunk in Vegas... We dated for a
year and we got married at a drive-through chapel in a cab. [We thought] you have to go down to the courthouse and sign papers and stuff, so who knew? We were married, and apparently now that [Rob] is getting married for real, his lawyer dug up something."
Cohen is engaged to Jill Leiderman, a producer on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite