Janeane Garofalo married for 20 years without knowing it
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: E PABLO KOSMICKI/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Touchstone Pictures/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Eureka Pictures/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Actress/comedienne Janeane Garofalo was married for 20 years without knowing it after drunkenly tying the knot in Las Vegas with a boyfriend in the 1990s.
RELATED: Stars Who Wed in Vegas
The "West Wing" star exchanged vows with "The Big Bang Theory" producer Rob Cohen at a drive-through chapel two decades ago in Sin City, but they didn't realize the wedding was for real until the TV executive started making plans to marry his new fiancee.
RELATED: What Happens in Vegas ...
The pair's divorce finally came through on Saturday, shortly before they met up at the New York Comedy Festival as part of a reunion of workers on "The Ben Stiller Show," the actor's 1990s comedy sketch series.
Garofalo tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Rob and I got married, for real, which we had to have a notary dissolve [it] not 30 minutes before we got here tonight. We were married for 20 years until this evening ... We got married drunk in Vegas... We dated for a
year and we got married at a drive-through chapel in a cab. [We thought] you have to go down to the courthouse and sign papers and stuff, so who knew? We were married, and apparently now that [Rob] is getting married for real, his lawyer dug up something."
Cohen is engaged to Jill Leiderman, a producer on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite