Janeane Garofalo married for 20 years without knowing it
- Photo: Gus Ruelas/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: E PABLO KOSMICKI/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Touchstone Pictures/Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Eureka Pictures/Promotional5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
Actress/comedienne Janeane Garofalo was married for 20 years without knowing it after drunkenly tying the knot in Las Vegas with a boyfriend in the 1990s.
RELATED: Stars Who Wed in Vegas
The "West Wing" star exchanged vows with "The Big Bang Theory" producer Rob Cohen at a drive-through chapel two decades ago in Sin City, but they didn't realize the wedding was for real until the TV executive started making plans to marry his new fiancee.
RELATED: What Happens in Vegas ...
The pair's divorce finally came through on Saturday, shortly before they met up at the New York Comedy Festival as part of a reunion of workers on "The Ben Stiller Show," the actor's 1990s comedy sketch series.
Garofalo tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Rob and I got married, for real, which we had to have a notary dissolve [it] not 30 minutes before we got here tonight. We were married for 20 years until this evening ... We got married drunk in Vegas... We dated for a
year and we got married at a drive-through chapel in a cab. [We thought] you have to go down to the courthouse and sign papers and stuff, so who knew? We were married, and apparently now that [Rob] is getting married for real, his lawyer dug up something."
Cohen is engaged to Jill Leiderman, a producer on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite