Janet Jackson Wants Kids
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Janet and Wissam spotted in London on May 20/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
By Molly McGonigle
Janet Jackson, 44, has adamantly denied rumors that she is engaged. But that isn't slowing down her dreams to start a family one day.
RELATED: Jackson talks engagement rumors
"I'd love to have a family. But really, it's in God's hands. So, if it's meant to be, I'll have one. I hope it does," Jackson said.
For now, Jackson is content to be an aunt to Michael Jackson's kids, promote her new movie and to promote her self-help book, "True You."
RELATED: Politicians who have had odd jobs
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite