Janet Jackson Wants Kids
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: WENN3 of 6
- Photo: AR4/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Janet and Wissam spotted in London on May 20/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Paul Walker Death: Man Arrested for Allegedly Stealing Part of Wrecked PorscheMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 8:29:13 PM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'
By Molly McGonigle
Janet Jackson, 44, has adamantly denied rumors that she is engaged. But that isn't slowing down her dreams to start a family one day.
RELATED: Jackson talks engagement rumors
"I'd love to have a family. But really, it's in God's hands. So, if it's meant to be, I'll have one. I hope it does," Jackson said.
For now, Jackson is content to be an aunt to Michael Jackson's kids, promote her new movie and to promote her self-help book, "True You."
RELATED: Politicians who have had odd jobs
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite