January Jones in a 'Nesting Phase' for Baby
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE1 of 9
- Photo: Casey Rodgers/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: GONZALO/Bauer-Griffin3 of 9
- Photo: RSD/BSB/ZO6/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: LRC/ZOJ/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: AMC/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
January Jones' surprise pregnancy couldn't have been more perfectly timed!
As her baby bump grows -- she showed it off in a sheer top last week in L.A. -- the first-time mom-to-be has had a short reprieve between filming "X-Men: First Class," and shooting Season 5 of "Mad Men."
"I've been enjoying a nice break," the actress, 33, told PopSugar in an interview. Due this fall, Jones remains tight-lipped on who fathered her unborn child.
"I've been in a nesting phase just preparing my house and stuff," she explained. "I've had the luxury of a couple months off."
Her "X-Men" costars think she's ideal mom material. "She's a fantastic person," Michael Fassbender told Us at last week's premiere. "She's very sweet. Just in the experience of working with her, she sort of gets up and gets on with it, and I think she'll probably do the same in motherhood."
One guy who's definitely not Jones' mystery baby daddy? Her ex, Jason Sudeikis. "She told him she wanted kids and it turned him off," a source recently told Us Weekly of the Saturday Night Live star, 35. "Jason was bummed out she was on the mommy track. If Jason were the dad, he'd step it up."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFuneral Plans
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite