Jason London recovering from reconstructive surgery
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Scottsdale Police handout/USMagazine4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own wayMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:11:30 AM
- Ratings: 'Madam Secretary' Debuts to OK Demo Marks, Strong Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- Giuliani to help fight Noriega's video game suitMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:40:52 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own way
Jason London is recovering from facial reconstructive surgery on Saturday following his bar fight in Arizona. The "Dazed and Confused" actor was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and assault on Jan. 27 after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale and getting aggressive with police who arrived at the scene.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
London has maintained his innocence ever since, claiming he was a victim, and now he has undergone a procedure to repair a deep nasal fracture and severe orbital floor fracture, as well as have a titanium plate inserted into the right side of his face.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
And it appears his medical problems are far from over: editors at TMZ.comreport the 40-year-old still needs to have orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a "very long time" before he recovers.
RELATED: Kristen Bell sues Hollywood bar
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite