Jason London recovering from reconstructive surgery
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Scottsdale Police handout/USMagazine4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Jason London is recovering from facial reconstructive surgery on Saturday following his bar fight in Arizona. The "Dazed and Confused" actor was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and assault on Jan. 27 after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale and getting aggressive with police who arrived at the scene.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
London has maintained his innocence ever since, claiming he was a victim, and now he has undergone a procedure to repair a deep nasal fracture and severe orbital floor fracture, as well as have a titanium plate inserted into the right side of his face.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
And it appears his medical problems are far from over: editors at TMZ.comreport the 40-year-old still needs to have orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a "very long time" before he recovers.
RELATED: Kristen Bell sues Hollywood bar
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite