Jason London recovering from reconstructive surgery
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Scottsdale Police handout/USMagazine4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Jason London is recovering from facial reconstructive surgery on Saturday following his bar fight in Arizona. The "Dazed and Confused" actor was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and assault on Jan. 27 after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale and getting aggressive with police who arrived at the scene.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
London has maintained his innocence ever since, claiming he was a victim, and now he has undergone a procedure to repair a deep nasal fracture and severe orbital floor fracture, as well as have a titanium plate inserted into the right side of his face.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
And it appears his medical problems are far from over: editors at TMZ.comreport the 40-year-old still needs to have orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a "very long time" before he recovers.
RELATED: Kristen Bell sues Hollywood bar
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite