Jason London recovering from reconstructive surgery
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage3 of 5
- Photo: Scottsdale Police handout/USMagazine4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Jason London is recovering from facial reconstructive surgery on Saturday following his bar fight in Arizona. The "Dazed and Confused" actor was taken into custody for disorderly conduct and assault on Jan. 27 after allegedly punching a bouncer at the Martini Ranch bar in Scottsdale and getting aggressive with police who arrived at the scene.
VIDEO: Best TMI tweets
London has maintained his innocence ever since, claiming he was a victim, and now he has undergone a procedure to repair a deep nasal fracture and severe orbital floor fracture, as well as have a titanium plate inserted into the right side of his face.
RELATED: Trouble with the law 2012
And it appears his medical problems are far from over: editors at TMZ.comreport the 40-year-old still needs to have orthopedic and ocular surgeries and it will be a "very long time" before he recovers.
RELATED: Kristen Bell sues Hollywood bar
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite