Jason Schwartzman to Be a Dad
- Photo: Splash News1 of 7
- Photo: Adrian Varnedoe/Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: Rudeboy/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Nina Westervelt/Wonderwall6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
Jason Schwartzman is going to be a dad. He has announced that he and his wife of one year, clothing designer Brady Cunningham, are expecting their first child together (the couple dated for three years before they wed).
"I have this mustache, and the reason I have this mustache is, when I was young, my father had a mustache ... growing up, it embarrassed me," the actor, 30, said on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Wednesday.
"I'm expecting a child in December ... " he went on. "I decided to grow out this mustache, so when we take photos, my boy or girl, whatever it is ... they will be embarrassed. So I am now thinking of ways to embarrass my unborn child."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite