Jason Segel Breaks Silence About Relationship With Michelle WilliamsRelated: Michelle Williams
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Jae Donnelly/USMagazine2 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ethan Miller/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Yumeto Yamazak/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- J.J. Abrams Shows Deleted Benedict Cumberbatch Shower Scene on 'Conan' to Answer &MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:46:36 AM
- Stephen Colbert Channels His Inner John Boehner Channeling His Inner Chris RockMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:38:40 AM
- Lea Michele has book scheduled for 2014 releaseMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:38:25 AM
- Box Office: 'Hangover Part III' Grosses $3.1M at Late Night ShowingsMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:33:57 AM
- La Scala scales back on productions due to crisisMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 7:25:38 AM
- J.J. Abrams Shows Deleted Benedict Cumberbatch Shower Scene on 'Conan' to Answer &
Since Us Weekly broke news last month -- with adorable photo evidence -- of Jason Segel and Michelle Williams' unexpected new relationship, the couple have stayed quiet about their surprisingly serious relationship.
But Segel, 32, finally piped up when asked by "Extra" about Williams, 31.
"I think we would just very much like to be happy. That's all I'm going to say about it," the actor said alongside his "Five-Year Engagement" costar Emily Blunt.
Blunt herself cooed of Segel's romantic evolution. "He's a man-boy! He used to be a boy-boy, and now he's a man-boy."
Joked Segel, "I think I might even be becoming a man-man ... potentially!"
In all seriousness, insiders told Us that Segel "has been trying to be more of a grown-up lately" to show his "commitment" to Williams, single mom to daughter Matilda. "He is taking care of himself more, exercising, eating right and dressing better. Basically, not acting like a frat boy anymore."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years via mutual pal Busy Philipps, and the couple's relationship "kind of happened overnight!" another pal marveled.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite