Jason Segel Breaks Silence About Relationship With Michelle Williams
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Jae Donnelly/USMagazine2 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ethan Miller/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Yumeto Yamazak/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Since Us Weekly broke news last month -- with adorable photo evidence -- of Jason Segel and Michelle Williams' unexpected new relationship, the couple have stayed quiet about their surprisingly serious relationship.
But Segel, 32, finally piped up when asked by "Extra" about Williams, 31.
"I think we would just very much like to be happy. That's all I'm going to say about it," the actor said alongside his "Five-Year Engagement" costar Emily Blunt.
Blunt herself cooed of Segel's romantic evolution. "He's a man-boy! He used to be a boy-boy, and now he's a man-boy."
Joked Segel, "I think I might even be becoming a man-man ... potentially!"
In all seriousness, insiders told Us that Segel "has been trying to be more of a grown-up lately" to show his "commitment" to Williams, single mom to daughter Matilda. "He is taking care of himself more, exercising, eating right and dressing better. Basically, not acting like a frat boy anymore."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years via mutual pal Busy Philipps, and the couple's relationship "kind of happened overnight!" another pal marveled.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite