Jason Segel Breaks Silence About Relationship With Michelle Williams
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital1 of 16
- Photo: Jae Donnelly/USMagazine2 of 16
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ethan Miller/GettyImages.com4 of 16
- Photo: Todd Williamson/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Yumeto Yamazak/StarTraks8 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- 'Project Runway All Stars' Preview: QVC's Lisa Robertson Lays Down the LaMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:16:06 PM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar Contenders
Since Us Weekly broke news last month -- with adorable photo evidence -- of Jason Segel and Michelle Williams' unexpected new relationship, the couple have stayed quiet about their surprisingly serious relationship.
But Segel, 32, finally piped up when asked by "Extra" about Williams, 31.
"I think we would just very much like to be happy. That's all I'm going to say about it," the actor said alongside his "Five-Year Engagement" costar Emily Blunt.
Blunt herself cooed of Segel's romantic evolution. "He's a man-boy! He used to be a boy-boy, and now he's a man-boy."
Joked Segel, "I think I might even be becoming a man-man ... potentially!"
In all seriousness, insiders told Us that Segel "has been trying to be more of a grown-up lately" to show his "commitment" to Williams, single mom to daughter Matilda. "He is taking care of himself more, exercising, eating right and dressing better. Basically, not acting like a frat boy anymore."
Segel and Williams have been friends for years via mutual pal Busy Philipps, and the couple's relationship "kind of happened overnight!" another pal marveled.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite