Jason Sudeikis, Olivia Wilde are 'Totally Inseparable'
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Adam Nesser/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: KU Alumni Association/.7 of 16
- Photo: ADAM NEMSER/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks9 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 16
- Photo: MPNC/GSI11 of 16
- Photo: MiamiPIXX/SBMF/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Joined at the hip!
Sometimes it takes juggling, as when the Saturday Night Live star, 37, made time to see Wilde, 28, on a work night September 20. "Everyone on the show staff was writing late," said a source, "but Jason managed to sneak over to Radio City Music Hall to see Bon Iver with Olivia."
Still, the two are in no rush to wed, said the source.
Sudeikis was previously married to actress and 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. Wilde finalized her divorce from Tao Ruspoli in September 2011after eight years of marriage.
"They've both been married, so they've already experienced that and know what it entails," the source explained. "It's something for down the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite