Javier Bardem Gets Emotional About Newborn Son and Penelope Cruz
- Photo: PAUL WHITE/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: Marianno Scandurra/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:48:00 PM
- 'Mad Men' Final Season Wish-List: What Don Draper's Fate Should Be (GuestMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Biz: PBS Celebrates Music's Hall of FAME With Muscle ShoalsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:17:00 PM
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host on Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:36:00 PM
- Exclusive: Luke Perry Heads to Hot in ClevelandMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 1:22:00 PM
- '24's' Joel Surnow on Directorial Debut 'Small Time:' &
"I receive it as a warm hug and support from my colleagues, which is most important for an actor," he said while accepting a best actor award for "Biutiful." "I dedicate it to my wife and son for awakening my heart and smile every day."
Before the show, Bardem, 41, and Cruz, 36, who married last year, had kept mum about the Jan. 22 birth of their child, reportedly named Leo Encinas Cruz.
The Spanish actor may have another chance to thank his family; Bardem, who already has a best supporting actor for 2007's "No Country for Old Men," is up for best actor for "Biutiful" at this year's Academy Awards. The telecast airs Feb. 26 on ABC.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite