Javier Bardem Gets Emotional About Newborn Son and Penelope Cruz
- Photo: PAUL WHITE/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Arturo Rodriguez/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 8
- Photo: Marianno Scandurra/Retna Ltd.7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
"I receive it as a warm hug and support from my colleagues, which is most important for an actor," he said while accepting a best actor award for "Biutiful." "I dedicate it to my wife and son for awakening my heart and smile every day."
Before the show, Bardem, 41, and Cruz, 36, who married last year, had kept mum about the Jan. 22 birth of their child, reportedly named Leo Encinas Cruz.
The Spanish actor may have another chance to thank his family; Bardem, who already has a best supporting actor for 2007's "No Country for Old Men," is up for best actor for "Biutiful" at this year's Academy Awards. The telecast airs Feb. 26 on ABC.
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite