Javier Bardem's Sister: Expect Penelope Cruz to Get Pregnant
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Tristan Gregory/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Lady Sif Teams Up with the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to Take Down LoreleiMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:01:00 PM
- MTV Movie Awards Blasted for Sexist Exclusion of Katniss Everdeen: 'Not a Single Woman in tMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Star Glenn Howerton Doesn't MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:22:00 PM
- The Good Wife Scoop: Laura Benanti Cast as Colin Sweeney's FiancéeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 3:19:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV Network
Though Cruz's rep denies a Life & Style tabloid report that the actress, 36, is currently expecting, Bardem's sister Monica says a baby will likely be on the way.
"They have shown the world they are in love," she says on Hola!'s website, "and it would be only normal and natural to have children."
Monica, who runs La Bardemcilla restaurant in Madrid, missed their intimate wedding earlier this month in the Bahamas "because of work commitments," she says. "But my mother [actress Pilar Bardem] and my brother [actor Carlos Bardem] were there."
Monica phoned in her congrats.
And how is the married life so far?
Says Monica, "[They're] so obviously very much in love."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite