Javier Bardem's Sister: Expect Penelope Cruz to Get Pregnant
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Tristan Gregory/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Though Cruz's rep denies a Life & Style tabloid report that the actress, 36, is currently expecting, Bardem's sister Monica says a baby will likely be on the way.
"They have shown the world they are in love," she says on Hola!'s website, "and it would be only normal and natural to have children."
Monica, who runs La Bardemcilla restaurant in Madrid, missed their intimate wedding earlier this month in the Bahamas "because of work commitments," she says. "But my mother [actress Pilar Bardem] and my brother [actor Carlos Bardem] were there."
Monica phoned in her congrats.
And how is the married life so far?
Says Monica, "[They're] so obviously very much in love."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite