Javier Bardem's Sister: Expect Penelope Cruz to Get Pregnant
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Tristan Gregory/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- Fox COO Chase Carey: 'A La Carte Cable is a Farce'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:28:45 AM
- How McG Lured Producer Lance Sloane Back to Warner Bros. With 'Aim High'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:27:11 AM
- Dan Rather Says CBS News Has 'A Lot to Answer' About '60 Minutes&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:00:48 AM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New President
Though Cruz's rep denies a Life & Style tabloid report that the actress, 36, is currently expecting, Bardem's sister Monica says a baby will likely be on the way.
"They have shown the world they are in love," she says on Hola!'s website, "and it would be only normal and natural to have children."
Monica, who runs La Bardemcilla restaurant in Madrid, missed their intimate wedding earlier this month in the Bahamas "because of work commitments," she says. "But my mother [actress Pilar Bardem] and my brother [actor Carlos Bardem] were there."
Monica phoned in her congrats.
And how is the married life so far?
Says Monica, "[They're] so obviously very much in love."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite