Jen Aniston Had 'Horrifying' Laser Peel to Get Ageless Skin
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ14 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time RMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:35:00 PM
- 'Guardians of Galaxy' Gets Record August Rollout, OK to Play ChinaMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 2:22:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- Nick Orders Comedy '100 Things to Do Before High School' From 'Big Time R
Forget Brad Pitt. Jennifer Aniston is like a real-life Benjamin Button, looking more gorgeous and youthful with every year.
And the "Wanderlust" star, 43, finally revealed the secret behind her ageless complexion while promoting her new flick.
"I did this thing called like, a peel," she told Conan O'Brien on his talk show Wednesday night. "It's extremely intense - you don't realize you look like a battered burn victim for a week,' she said, referring to her obsession with what she called "laser porn." She added: "Then [the dead skin on your face] just kind of falls off - for eight days. It was horrifying."
"I hope you saved the face afterwards" O'Brien joked. "That is eBay gold!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite