Jen Aniston Had 'Horrifying' Laser Peel to Get Ageless Skin
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: WENN10 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ14 of 17
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ15 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson InterviewMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Coroner: Peaches Geldof Died of Heroin OverdoseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- Greta Van Susteren Answers 'Snooty' Column About Jill Abramson Interview
Forget Brad Pitt. Jennifer Aniston is like a real-life Benjamin Button, looking more gorgeous and youthful with every year.
And the "Wanderlust" star, 43, finally revealed the secret behind her ageless complexion while promoting her new flick.
"I did this thing called like, a peel," she told Conan O'Brien on his talk show Wednesday night. "It's extremely intense - you don't realize you look like a battered burn victim for a week,' she said, referring to her obsession with what she called "laser porn." She added: "Then [the dead skin on your face] just kind of falls off - for eight days. It was horrifying."
"I hope you saved the face afterwards" O'Brien joked. "That is eBay gold!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite