Jenna Dewan-Tatum Reveals Baby Bump in Bikini, Bonds With Channing TatumRelated: Channing Tatum
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: Peter/NPG2 of 14
- Photo: WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America11 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP12 of 14
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
Jenna Dewan-Tatum took her baby bump to the beach!
The bikini-clad actress showed off her new pregnancy curves while vacationing with her husband, Channing Tatum, in St. Barts on Dec. 28. If the "Magic Mike" actor has his way, their firstborn child will be his mini-me!
In the Dec. 31 issue of Us Weekly, a Tatum pal reveals that the sporty star, 32, "will be happy no matter what the baby is, but he'd love to have a little boy to throw the ball around with." (His wife, 32, announced her pregnancy on Dec. 17.)
The "Ten Years" costars -- who met on the set of "Step Up" in 2005 and tied the knot in 2009 -- "will be the best parents," another insider promises. "They will be a real team."
A friend of the couple agrees, telling Us, "Channing is so excited for the baby. He's been wanting this a long time. They are over the moon about becoming parents."
After a whirlwind year, Tatum plans to lighten up his busy schedule in order to dote on his wife, who most recently guest starred on FX's "American Horror Story: Asylum." Brags Dewan-Tatum, "Channing's going to be the best dad!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jenna Dewan-Tatum Reveals Bare Baby Bump in Bikini, Bonds With Shirtless Channing Tatum
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite