Jenna Dewan-Tatum Reveals Baby Bump in Bikini, Bonds With Channing Tatum
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 14
- Photo: Peter/NPG2 of 14
- Photo: WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: PHIL McCARTEN/Reuters4 of 14
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 14
- Photo: FRED PROUSER/Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN9 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America11 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: SNAPPER/Wonderwall13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Jenna Dewan-Tatum took her baby bump to the beach!
The bikini-clad actress showed off her new pregnancy curves while vacationing with her husband, Channing Tatum, in St. Barts on Dec. 28. If the "Magic Mike" actor has his way, their firstborn child will be his mini-me!
In the Dec. 31 issue of Us Weekly, a Tatum pal reveals that the sporty star, 32, "will be happy no matter what the baby is, but he'd love to have a little boy to throw the ball around with." (His wife, 32, announced her pregnancy on Dec. 17.)
The "Ten Years" costars -- who met on the set of "Step Up" in 2005 and tied the knot in 2009 -- "will be the best parents," another insider promises. "They will be a real team."
A friend of the couple agrees, telling Us, "Channing is so excited for the baby. He's been wanting this a long time. They are over the moon about becoming parents."
After a whirlwind year, Tatum plans to lighten up his busy schedule in order to dote on his wife, who most recently guest starred on FX's "American Horror Story: Asylum." Brags Dewan-Tatum, "Channing's going to be the best dad!"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Jenna Dewan-Tatum Reveals Bare Baby Bump in Bikini, Bonds With Shirtless Channing Tatum
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite