Jenna Dewan-Tatum shows off incredible post-baby body
- Photo: JKING/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Channing Tatum/Facebook3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Looks like Magic Mike's wife has a little magic of her own. Jenna Dewan-Tatum gave birth to baby girl Everly just a little over a month ago, but seeing her now, you wouldn't know she was ever even pregnant. On Wednesday, July 17, the 32-year-old actress revealed her stunning post-baby body when she headed back to work on the TV show "The Witches of East End."
Strutting confidently through the Vancouver, British Columbia, set, the new mom showed off her slim, sexy physique in dark skinny jeans, a fitted black lace tank top, and heeled, open-toed booties. She looked radiant; motherhood, it seems, agrees with her.
Dewan-Tatum, a former dancer who once toured with Justin Timberlake, welcomed her first daughter with husband Channing Tatum on May 31. Prior to giving birth, she and Tatum lived in London, where the then-pregnant actress was spotted taking long walks and attending pre-natal yoga classes while her spouse filmed "Jupiter Ascending."
Speaking about his wife in a recent interview with Chelsea Handler, the "White House Down" actor and first-time dad, 33, said he's in awe of women after watching her go through the whole labor and delivery process. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he joked. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'"
"There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies," he told the Chelsea Lately host. "Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite