Jenna Dewan-Tatum shows off incredible post-baby body
- Photo: JKING/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Channing Tatum/Facebook3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Looks like Magic Mike's wife has a little magic of her own. Jenna Dewan-Tatum gave birth to baby girl Everly just a little over a month ago, but seeing her now, you wouldn't know she was ever even pregnant. On Wednesday, July 17, the 32-year-old actress revealed her stunning post-baby body when she headed back to work on the TV show "The Witches of East End."
Strutting confidently through the Vancouver, British Columbia, set, the new mom showed off her slim, sexy physique in dark skinny jeans, a fitted black lace tank top, and heeled, open-toed booties. She looked radiant; motherhood, it seems, agrees with her.
Dewan-Tatum, a former dancer who once toured with Justin Timberlake, welcomed her first daughter with husband Channing Tatum on May 31. Prior to giving birth, she and Tatum lived in London, where the then-pregnant actress was spotted taking long walks and attending pre-natal yoga classes while her spouse filmed "Jupiter Ascending."
Speaking about his wife in a recent interview with Chelsea Handler, the "White House Down" actor and first-time dad, 33, said he's in awe of women after watching her go through the whole labor and delivery process. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he joked. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'"
"There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies," he told the Chelsea Lately host. "Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite