Jenna Dewan-Tatum shows off incredible post-baby body
- Photo: JKING/Fame Flynet1 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Dmac/Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Channing Tatum/Facebook3 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 10
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN8 of 10
- Photo: WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Looks like Magic Mike's wife has a little magic of her own. Jenna Dewan-Tatum gave birth to baby girl Everly just a little over a month ago, but seeing her now, you wouldn't know she was ever even pregnant. On Wednesday, July 17, the 32-year-old actress revealed her stunning post-baby body when she headed back to work on the TV show "The Witches of East End."
Strutting confidently through the Vancouver, British Columbia, set, the new mom showed off her slim, sexy physique in dark skinny jeans, a fitted black lace tank top, and heeled, open-toed booties. She looked radiant; motherhood, it seems, agrees with her.
Dewan-Tatum, a former dancer who once toured with Justin Timberlake, welcomed her first daughter with husband Channing Tatum on May 31. Prior to giving birth, she and Tatum lived in London, where the then-pregnant actress was spotted taking long walks and attending pre-natal yoga classes while her spouse filmed "Jupiter Ascending."
Speaking about his wife in a recent interview with Chelsea Handler, the "White House Down" actor and first-time dad, 33, said he's in awe of women after watching her go through the whole labor and delivery process. "I probably went to the bathroom four times and had a crying fit," he joked. "Like, I'm just like, 'I don't know what to do!'"
"There is a real reason why God did not give, like, [guys] this ability to have babies," he told the Chelsea Lately host. "Because we would not be able to do it. You guys, I don't know how you do it. It's a real thing. It's like National Geographic animal-style, for real. I don't get it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite