Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant threatens lawsuit over alleged bust-up
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make Everyon
Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant has vowed to take civil action over an alleged bust-up with the former porn star after prosecutors dropped the case.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actress was arrested on April 6 after reportedly becoming involved in an altercation with Britney Markham in Newport Beach and was set to appear in court next month to face battery charges.
Officials at the Orange County District Attorney's Office subsequently decided to drop the case due to lack of evidence, but Markham, who has applied for a restraining order against Jameson, is determined to pursue the matter.
Her lawyer Adam Krolikowski tells E! News, "I've got a call in to the district attorney to discuss (pursuing the case). We don't know if he's aware of the three witnesses and exactly what they saw and heard. If the D.A. won't prosecute criminally, then we'll be forced to seek justice civilly."
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan: Courtroom couture
Markham alleges Jameson attacked her with a cell phone case and claims she needed medical treatment because of injuries to her back and stomach. She adds, "I wasn't feeling well and went to my doctor. She told me I wasn't OK and referred me to Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. The doctor told me the punches had caused severe bruising to my spleen and organs."
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite