Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant threatens lawsuit over alleged bust-up
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant has vowed to take civil action over an alleged bust-up with the former porn star after prosecutors dropped the case.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actress was arrested on April 6 after reportedly becoming involved in an altercation with Britney Markham in Newport Beach and was set to appear in court next month to face battery charges.
Officials at the Orange County District Attorney's Office subsequently decided to drop the case due to lack of evidence, but Markham, who has applied for a restraining order against Jameson, is determined to pursue the matter.
Her lawyer Adam Krolikowski tells E! News, "I've got a call in to the district attorney to discuss (pursuing the case). We don't know if he's aware of the three witnesses and exactly what they saw and heard. If the D.A. won't prosecute criminally, then we'll be forced to seek justice civilly."
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan: Courtroom couture
Markham alleges Jameson attacked her with a cell phone case and claims she needed medical treatment because of injuries to her back and stomach. She adds, "I wasn't feeling well and went to my doctor. She told me I wasn't OK and referred me to Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. The doctor told me the punches had caused severe bruising to my spleen and organs."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite