Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant threatens lawsuit over alleged bust-up
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 13
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant has vowed to take civil action over an alleged bust-up with the former porn star after prosecutors dropped the case.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actress was arrested on April 6 after reportedly becoming involved in an altercation with Britney Markham in Newport Beach and was set to appear in court next month to face battery charges.
Officials at the Orange County District Attorney's Office subsequently decided to drop the case due to lack of evidence, but Markham, who has applied for a restraining order against Jameson, is determined to pursue the matter.
Her lawyer Adam Krolikowski tells E! News, "I've got a call in to the district attorney to discuss (pursuing the case). We don't know if he's aware of the three witnesses and exactly what they saw and heard. If the D.A. won't prosecute criminally, then we'll be forced to seek justice civilly."
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan: Courtroom couture
Markham alleges Jameson attacked her with a cell phone case and claims she needed medical treatment because of injuries to her back and stomach. She adds, "I wasn't feeling well and went to my doctor. She told me I wasn't OK and referred me to Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. The doctor told me the punches had caused severe bruising to my spleen and organs."
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite