Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant threatens lawsuit over alleged bust-up
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant has vowed to take civil action over an alleged bust-up with the former porn star after prosecutors dropped the case.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actress was arrested on April 6 after reportedly becoming involved in an altercation with Britney Markham in Newport Beach and was set to appear in court next month to face battery charges.
Officials at the Orange County District Attorney's Office subsequently decided to drop the case due to lack of evidence, but Markham, who has applied for a restraining order against Jameson, is determined to pursue the matter.
Her lawyer Adam Krolikowski tells E! News, "I've got a call in to the district attorney to discuss (pursuing the case). We don't know if he's aware of the three witnesses and exactly what they saw and heard. If the D.A. won't prosecute criminally, then we'll be forced to seek justice civilly."
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan: Courtroom couture
Markham alleges Jameson attacked her with a cell phone case and claims she needed medical treatment because of injuries to her back and stomach. She adds, "I wasn't feeling well and went to my doctor. She told me I wasn't OK and referred me to Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. The doctor told me the punches had caused severe bruising to my spleen and organs."
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite