Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant threatens lawsuit over alleged bust-up
- Photo: AR4/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 13
- Photo: CPA/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 13
- Photo: Kiley Bishop/London Ent/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: Ralph Notaro/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.7 of 13
- Photo: Al Powers/Retna Ltd.8 of 13
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News9 of 13
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Retna Digital11 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Jenna Jameson's ex-assistant has vowed to take civil action over an alleged bust-up with the former porn star after prosecutors dropped the case.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
The actress was arrested on April 6 after reportedly becoming involved in an altercation with Britney Markham in Newport Beach and was set to appear in court next month to face battery charges.
Officials at the Orange County District Attorney's Office subsequently decided to drop the case due to lack of evidence, but Markham, who has applied for a restraining order against Jameson, is determined to pursue the matter.
Her lawyer Adam Krolikowski tells E! News, "I've got a call in to the district attorney to discuss (pursuing the case). We don't know if he's aware of the three witnesses and exactly what they saw and heard. If the D.A. won't prosecute criminally, then we'll be forced to seek justice civilly."
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan: Courtroom couture
Markham alleges Jameson attacked her with a cell phone case and claims she needed medical treatment because of injuries to her back and stomach. She adds, "I wasn't feeling well and went to my doctor. She told me I wasn't OK and referred me to Orange Coast Memorial Hospital. The doctor told me the punches had caused severe bruising to my spleen and organs."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite