Jennie Garth confirms Robert Pattinson is dating Twilight co-star, but won't say who
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/.4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Michelle Lanz
It's funny how much you can say without saying much at all.
Without naming names, "90210" star Jennie Garth made the mistake of opening up her mouth to the New York Daily News during an event in New York, confirming that immortal beloved Robert Pattinson is, in fact, officially dating one of his "Twilight" co-stars. But which one is it?
“I can't say [if it's Kristen Stewart or Nikki Reed], because that would be breaking my promise to [husband Peter Facinelli], but he is dating one of them!” revealed Garth.
Jennie Garth's close proximity to someone with the inside scoop on all the on-set drama lends her a lot of credibility
[Facinelli plays Pattinson's foster vamp father in the film]. Also, why would she say anything if there weren't at least a bit of truth to it? She's been in the business a long time, so she should know there are no secrets in Hollywood.
Now we're left to ponder who it could be. Seems so obvious, it must be Kristen Stewart -- there has been talk of them getting friendly for months going on years now. But Rob was also connected to Nikki Reed back in April, although we hear nothing has come of that.
This could just be yet another volley in the "Are they or aren't they?" rumor game, but we kind of like the idea of Kelly Taylor (er, Jennie Garth) having insider information. Can she arrange a "Twilight" cast visits "90210" episode while she's at it?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite