Jennie Garth confirms Robert Pattinson is dating Twilight co-star, but won't say who
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com1 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Summit Entertainment/.4 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for AugustMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:13:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- 'The Killing' Final Season Premiere Date Set for August
By Michelle Lanz
It's funny how much you can say without saying much at all.
Without naming names, "90210" star Jennie Garth made the mistake of opening up her mouth to the New York Daily News during an event in New York, confirming that immortal beloved Robert Pattinson is, in fact, officially dating one of his "Twilight" co-stars. But which one is it?
“I can't say [if it's Kristen Stewart or Nikki Reed], because that would be breaking my promise to [husband Peter Facinelli], but he is dating one of them!” revealed Garth.
Jennie Garth's close proximity to someone with the inside scoop on all the on-set drama lends her a lot of credibility
[Facinelli plays Pattinson's foster vamp father in the film]. Also, why would she say anything if there weren't at least a bit of truth to it? She's been in the business a long time, so she should know there are no secrets in Hollywood.
Now we're left to ponder who it could be. Seems so obvious, it must be Kristen Stewart -- there has been talk of them getting friendly for months going on years now. But Rob was also connected to Nikki Reed back in April, although we hear nothing has come of that.
This could just be yet another volley in the "Are they or aren't they?" rumor game, but we kind of like the idea of Kelly Taylor (er, Jennie Garth) having insider information. Can she arrange a "Twilight" cast visits "90210" episode while she's at it?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite